Virtual Tour & Fundraiser for Pacific Marine Mammal Center
Saturday, August 15 @ 1:30 pm
The Pacific Marine Mammal Center Rescues, Rehabilitates, and Releases Marine Mammals. The Center inspires Ocean Stewardship through Research, Education, and Collaboration.
Amid COVID-19 concerns and in an abundance of caution, the Center is temporarily closed to the public.
However, please join us and help support PMMC while taking a virtual educational and fun tour of the Center!
- When: Saturday, August 15 @ 1:30 pm
- Event: Virtual Tour & Fundraiser for Pacific Marine Mammal Center in Laguna Beach, Ca.
- Agenda: Virtual event, Zoom meeting tour of the facility; includes a talk by PMMC President, Peter Chang
- Timing: A family-friendly event; 45 minutes, plus Q&A
- Tickets: Seal Supporter $5; Friend of Flipper $10; Ollie Octopus $15; Sea Lion King $20; Blue Whale $25; Unable to contribute/ no charge
- Bonus: First 10 sold ticket holders at $20 or above will be invited automatically to a free, personal, on-site tour when PMMC is open
- Refreshments: in the comfort of your own choosing ---- your refrigerator!
RSVP & Tickets: Click Here to Register
All proceeds from ticket sales (minus credit card fees) will go to PMMC.
Limited # of spots for this virtual tour --- RSVP Today!!
You will receive the Zoom link prior to day of event.
Any questions: Please contact Alex Szabo, President – Columbia Alumni Association of San Diego at email@example.com or Scott D. Westerfield, President - Brown Club Orange County at firstname.lastname@example.org