KPBS studios tour January 14th, 2020 @ 2:00 pm
Go behind the scenes at the KPBS Copley Telecommunications Center. Tour the Joan and Irwin Jacobs Newscenter, the TV and radio facilities, and meet members of the award-winning staff. KPBS Director of News & Editorial Strategy, Suzanne Marmion, Columbia alumnae (J'97) will be available at the end of the tour for questions.
- Deadline: January 6 (to sign up, email [email protected]).
- Group Tour: Free, no charge; limited # of spaces available
- Minimum Age: 13 years old, no exceptions please.
- Tour Areas: Newsroom, Radio studios, TV studios
- Duration: Approximately 45 minutes - 1 hour
- Parking: Parking is $3 per vehicle; carpooling, public transportation is encouraged.
- Location: KPBS is located on the campus of San Diego State University (see map)
Register ASAP for the January 14th, 2:00 pm tour, please email: [email protected].
Any questions, please contact CAASD President Alex Szabo [email protected]