Robert Klitzman, M.D., is a professor of clinical psychiatry and director of the Masters of Bioethics Program at Columbia University. A faculty member in the College of Physicians and Surgeons and the Joseph Mailman School of Public Health, he co-founded and for five years co-directed the Columbia University Center for Bioethics, and is the director of the Ethics and Policy Core of the HIV Center.
Dr. Robert Klitzman will be in San Diego promoting his new book and will present to/ meet with alumni. See information below!
· Topic: “The Ethics Police: The Struggle to Make Human Research Safe”
· Date & Time: Thursday, April 23 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
· Location: Mintz Levin Law Firm, 3580 Carmel Mountain Road, Suite 300, San Diego
· Tickets: $6.00 for dues-paying CAASD members; $12.00 for non-members
* Includes hors d'oeuvres and beverages
Dr. Robert Klitzman, Founding Director of the School of Continuing Education's Master of Science in Bioethics program will be traveling around the country in the coming weeks and months to speak about his forthcoming book, The Ethics Police: The Struggle to Make Human Research Safe. SEE BOOK OVERVIEW HERE.